The ultimate camping experience.
Nestled along the beautiful banks of the Saint John River in Fredericton, Hartt Island RV Resort & Water Park is a top rated outdoor destination in New Brunswick with 120+ scenic camping sites for you to choose from. Enjoy spacious sites with electricity, water and sewage, picnic tables and fire pits. Stays include complimentary access to Hartt's Water Park, Water Slides and Mini Golf course. Stay connected with our complimentary Wi-Fi service. Bring the family and enjoy our water park, climbing wall and mini golf park!
Full service RV sites include:
- 50amp or 30amp connections
- Water + sewage
- Fire pit + picnic table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stays include complimentary access to Hartt's Water Park, Water Slides and Mini Golf course.
Looking to get back to the basics?
Hartt Island offers tenting sites for guests seeking a traditional camping experience!
Additional services offered at Hartt Island:
- Firewood is available onsite for $6 a bundle.
- Layover options situated in designated parking lot storage available for $50/week.
- Dine like a local and try our onsite food truck!
Please refer to same colour of the site category as on the site map.
We will be open until October 30, 2018 weather permitting.
*Our Fall Season rates begin September 15th.
|Site Category||Description||Daily Rate||Off Season Rates|
|2 Way - Water / Electric||- Group site up to 3 tents or 2 tent trailers
- Water & Electric 15/30 amp
- Maximum 2/3 vehicles
|$120 to a maximum of 3 Campers||$90 / night|
|3 Way - Full Service||- Direct sewer
- Max 2 vehicles + rig
- Water & Electric 15/30/50 amp
|$75.00||$60.00 / night|
|Tenting||- Tent site only
- No on site parking
- Water & Electric 20 amp available nearby
- Max. number of tents 1
|$50.00||$40.00 / night|
|Overflow||- Tenting only
- Water and Electric available nearby
- Max. vehicle 1
|$45.00||$40.00 / night|
*Off Season: May 15 - 31 & Sept. 15 - Oct. 15
Taxes NOT included in above prices.
To view complete site details, click below.
Ready to book?
Call us at 506.462.9400 or email us at email@example.com for more information on our rates and to book your stay.
Stay a while!
Learn more about our seasonal rates.
- Season runs from May 15th to October 15th each year.
- 50% of the payment is due January 1st with the remaining 50% due on May 1st.
- Hartt Island RV Resort is not responsible for any loss or damage at any time during your stay.
- Campers who wish to leave their trailers over the winter may do so at their own risk.
- Should you decide to leave, you are responsible to remove all materials, decks, fencing etc. on your site that you placed during your stay.
Seasonal availability is subject to renewal each year and is not guaranteed it will be renewed.