Ready to putt fun first?
Tee off with us! At Hartt Island Mini Golf you’ll meet Pinocchio, putt through a windmill, shoot through a giraffe’s legs, and do your best so the dinosaur doesn’t steal your ball!
| ||1 Round||Day Pass||Weekly (7 consecutive days)
|Per Person ||$8 + tax||$12 + tax||$40 + tax
|Kids 10 and under||$5 + tax||$8 + tax/child||$25 + tax
|Kids 5 and under||Free when accompanied by a parent||
Mini Golf Rules
- Use of the Mini Golf or any parts of the park in general are at the entire risk of the individual(s) using the facilities.
- Mini Golf season runs from May 15th (weather permitting) to October 8th.
- Daily hours will be from 10am to 10pm and is subject to weather conditions meaning the Mini Golf may not open for the day or if it does open it may close due to a change in the weather conditions.
- All golfers are expected to be courteous to other players on the course.
- Groups of 4 shall let smaller groups behind them play through.
- All clubs and balls must be returned to the golf shop when you’ve completed the course.