Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic Second Nature Outdoors will be operating a little differently this year. We thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time. Please be advised of the following changes:
What we ask of our guests:
– All rentals and guided tours must be booked and payment made in advance online.
– Due to the potential for close proximity between you and our staff we require all guests and staff wear a community face mask while being fitted for their equipment and/or interacting with staff.
If you are visiting our Fredericton or Oromocto locations:
– Wait in the designated area using the social distancing markers and our staff will come to you.
– Be prepared to answer screening questions.
– Only two guests at a time will be allowed in the building.
– Please do not touch any equipment until someone from our team gives it to you.
What our guests can expect from us:
– All PFD (lifejackets) will be washed with soap and water after each use.
– All other equipment will be sanitized after each use.
– All staff members will be wearing face masks while indoors and/or interacting with guests.
– Customer washrooms will be cleaned between uses.
– We will continue to update as directed by public health.